At some point, we all want flawless and picture-perfect skin, which looks amazing even without makeup that is internally healed and healthy. I know I may sound unrealistic, but it is possible. Clear and bright skin is possible without dark patches and acne spots and the secret to that dream skin is lying in your kitchen.
Yes, spices and pulses. The true Ayurvedic secret behind flawless skin is eating right and healthy. Pulses are rich in antioxidants and fiber, so needed for radiating healthy skin. Beans, peas, and lentils are excellent sources of dietary B vitamins such as niacin, thiamin, panthothenic acid, and pyridoxine, which are essential for the regular functioning of the skin.
Spices like cinnamon, clove, turmeric, nutmeg, black sesame seed, and many others. These natural amazing spices can also be secret ingredients in your skincare regimen. Many spices contain high levels of antioxidants, anti-inflammatory agents, and nutrients your skin and hair need to look healthy. To get healthy skin, you only need to stick to a daily skincare routine with natural products and take the right nutrition for your skin.
Look at some highlights on spices and pulses for glowing skin:
Cinnamon for a Glowing Complexion-
- Cinnamon has skin lighting properties: You might not believe this, but cinnamon has skin lightening properties. It works towards fading away acne scars, blemishes, marks, and dark spots. Cinnamon may stimulate circulation when used to the scalp. This could further encourage hair growth and reduce hair loss. It also has antifungal properties, which might help treat dandruff.
- Turmeric to Reduce Inflammation- The herb has powerful anti-inflammatory benefits because of its high concentration of the antioxidant curcumin. Acne is one of the most common issues every individual faces. Turmeric is one of the miracle spices that fight acne. The antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help in keeping the bacteria from spreading further and reduce the redness and swelling of the blemish.
- Fennel for irritation and redness- Fennel is especially good for sensitive skin; it decreases redness and irritation and can help minimize sensitivity caused by sun exposure. It is one of the prominent spices for glowing skin and is easy to integrate into your daily life.
- Cumin to prevent premature aging- Cumin’s natural antioxidants help combat the free radical damage that can start premature skin aging. This predominant spice even has disinfectant characteristics that support keeping skin clear of toxins and infections, dramatically promoting skin health.
- Nutmeg, a natural antiseptic- Nutmeg helps lessen the inflammation and irritation of the skin, boosts hydration, and gives your skin a glossy appearance. This delicious spice decreases the signs and marks of acne, and can also ease dry skin because it’s extremely moisturizing and assists exfoliation.
Methi for hair growth- Methi nourishes the hair follicles to promote faster and healthier new growth. And, if you are experiencing hair loss because of menopause, we highly recommend fenugreek, since it has enough amount of estrogen and thus will help inhibit hair from thinning
PULSES FOR SKIN
- Masoor dal as a scrub- Masoor dal is an amazing ingredient for exfoliating the skin. It also tightens the pores and sheds the dead skin layer from your face. Masoor dal can also be used as a face scrub to remove tan from the skin.
- Urad dal for glowing skin- Urad dal not only helps in making the skin radiant but fights skin problems, such as scars and acne. Also known as black gram, urad dal can be easily included in your beauty regime.
- Moong dal for hair- Moong dal face packs are used as home remedies for dull, dry skin, suntan, acne, and also as an easy hair removal technique. It is a very potent beauty ingredient, as it contains vitamins A and C, which can ensure a natural glow for the face and it can also condition your hair and reduce breakage.
What you eat will significantly affect your skin health, so make sure you eat healthful food and let your skin breathe and shine with enough essential nutrients. With the foods, natural solutions, skin care regimes, and therapies that enclose in our kitchen provide us, we can easily take good care of it naturally and with no side effects. The above foods are the best options to keep your skin glowing and radiant. `
BIOAYURVEDA has launched its new Ayurvedic product line into organic and nutrient-rich grocery online shopping. If you want to make your meal fresh and chemical-free, then add unpolished protein-rich pulses, highly selected, and delicious taste to the food with spices and nutrition enriched dry fruits. Our products are entirely organic and highly selected with tight & reusable packaging. Learn more on our website https://bioayurveda.com/collections.